Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Fancy Blue

Hi everybody! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I know I did. I might have gained 5 lbs. *sigh*
Anyway, I had to share this. I had been kind of in a neutral rut for a while and Ive been trying to use something other than browns and things alike for my eye makeup soooooo... I have discovered Sephora's Liquid Eyeliner in Fancy Blue for $10 and O.M.G. It might be my favorite makeup product of the year. I wore pretty traditional neutral eye makeup in the picture below with Mac's blacktrack fluidline and Sephora's liquid eyeliner in fancy blue on top and I was instantly in love. I got tons of compliments and its a great way to wear neutrals but also adding an amazing pop of color.

I will say, its a bit tricky to work with. I tried to do my black eyeliner and then the blue on top and it was a major fail. So then I tried to do the blue first and then the black and it was much better. The tip is really really thin at the tip and the formula is a but runny so as u could imagine, it takes patience, practice and atleast 2 coats to get it just right. Its such a gorgeous, vivid blue once its on correctly though, its ten times worth the try. I'd definetly pick this up the next time you're in sephora. I cant wait to try some different colors. Maybe a yellowish green if i can find one or a purple.



2 comments:

  1. My gosh, this is SUCH a pretty look, I love the blue liner especially. It looks so bright - but I love how you paired it with neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to eeeeease myself into such a bright color lol but truth be told, its such a gorgeous color in all its brightness. Try it out if u get a chance! Thanks Arezu! <3

    ReplyDelete