Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Here we go.

*Sigh* My first blog of my very own! :D


Im a girl with lots to say... maybe too much sometimes?? Therefore, this will be my random ramblings. From makeup to reviews to daily rants and raves. I'm somewhat of ur typical girly girl. Lover of all things girly, pretty and sparkly. What can I say?? lol. I love, love, love makeup. Not just collecting it. Matter of fact, I have too much... in my opinion anyway. I realized I never feel like I have enough so Ive slowed down on buying and instead, Ive been having fun experimenting with different looks with the tons that I have already acquired. What could better than living, breathing art? A very inspired creation on your face?

This is a look I did about a week ago. I found an Inspiration picture of Kim Kardashian from a mermaid shoot and I was just itching to try and recreate it. Here's what I came up with and a list of products used.



Lots of pinks, violets and purples.




I'm in love witht this look although its probably too much for every day use. I'm not sure I would even wear this for a night out. What do u guys think?

Products used:

Face:    Bare minerals face powder in Medium Tan,
            Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer in Medium


Blush, bronzer, highlight:  Nyx hot pink cream blush,
                                       Mac Pink swoon blush, Nars Laguna bronzer (contour),
                                       E.L.F golden bronzer as highlight,
                                       Random frosty white pigment also as highlight.


Eyes: Coastal scents 88 color palette (Hot pinks and an eggplant color) ,
         E.L.F. Beauty Book, deepest purple in palette (Bright Eye Edition),
         Mac Contrast (crease and outer V) ,
         Mac shroom (Browbone), Milani Shock eyeshadow,
         Mac Brun for brows, Mac Blacktrack Fluidline,
         Loreal Lineur Intense, Red Cherry lashes (Forgot number), E.L.F. Natural lashes,
         Cover Girl Perfect blend eyeliner, Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black,
         Essence lash and brow gel Mascara.

Lips: Rimmel Natural Lip liner,
        Mac Angel Lipstick,
        Sally Hansen Diamond lip treatment in Baguette Beige.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, you recreated the look dead on. You look so much like Kim Kardashian as well!

    ReplyDelete